The Arkansas Junior Chamber is developing our training programs to offer a more meaningful membership experience. If you need help preparing a training program or your chapter needs a trainer to carry out a training please contact email@example.com so we can be of assistance.
The Arkansas Junior Chamber is working to further develop training.
- In 2009 we launched a new project, the Local Officer Training School. It was tested and feedback was taken as we develop a plan for the 2010 Local Officer Training School curriculum.
- In 2010 we added more training to our Year-End and Annual Meeting weekends.
- We have experienced trainers that can facilitate your strategic planning sessions to help guide you through key issues to get your chapter prepared for Blue Chip.
We also offer trainers to assist with courses to meet the needs of your members. Courses available include:
- Chapter Plan of Action
- Blue Chip
- Parade of Chapters
- Member Orientation Jaycees 101
- New Board Member 101
- Motivate Your Members
- New Chapter Orientation – The Green Chip
- New Chapter Officer Orientation
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Mission & Values
- Chairperson’s Planning Guide